FinnSonic is very closely following the recommendations of the Finnish government, Department of Health (THL), the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the European Centre for Disease Prevention (ECDC) and adhering their regulations.
- We will do our best to protect our staff and customers in this very exceptional situation:
- We have forbidden any visitors on our premises.
- We have banned all travels until further information.
- We do not take part in any events or shows.
- For the time being, all negotiations and meetings are conducted through Microsoft Teams or other remote connections.
- We have shared information to our staff how to protect against the virus.
- We have recommended our staff to work remotely if possible.
However, our factory and deliveries are currently operating as normal and we are well placed to provide remote support to our customers.
We are constantly evaluating the situation and we will keep you updated as things change.