FinnSonic Sonett automatic single chamber cleaning machine
FinnSonic Sonett is a compact multitalented single chamber cleaning machine. It cleans particles and soluble contaminants from components using spray, immersion, ultrasonic, basket rotation, hot air and vacuum techniques.
Excellent for bulk materials or complex components with blind holes and small clearances
FinnSonic Sonett is a compact single chamber cleaning machine with an automatic wash - rinse - dry cycle. It cleans particles and soluble contaminants from components with water based media, using spray, immersion, ultrasonic, basket rotation, hot air and vacuum techniques.
The combination of the cleaning techniques provides unique benefits when cleaning, for example, bulk materials or components with complex geometries with blind holes and small clearances.
Unique features and benefits
- High cleanliness levels on complex geometries thanks to the diversity / comprehensive array of cleaning techniques.
- Ease of use and reduced labor input thanks to automatic multistage cleaning cycle.
- Energy efficiency process thanks to closed chambers and thermal insulation of all tanks and vessels.
- Basket rotation
- Full coverage and even distribution of spray and ultrasonic cleaning effect thanks to basket rotation on the horizontal axis.
- Good contact of cleaning media with parts by eliminating air pockets and minimizes drag over between stages by effective draining of the parts.
- Vacuum can be applied during cleaning for eliminating air pockets and ensuring wash liquid intrusion into blind holes and small clearances.
- Combination of hot air knife and vacuum provides highly capable and energy efficient drying.
- Applications: Degreasing, particle cleaning
- Industries: Machinery, automotive, metal products manufacturing
- Components: Bulk materials, components with complex geometry e.g. blind holes, internal channels, small clearances that benefit from vacuum and/or rotation.
A wealth of cleaning techniques in a compact package