FinnSonic Optima ultrasonic cleaning lines
Heavy duty component cleaning solutions for manufacturing industries
FinnSonic Optima offers intelligent, safe and cost effective precision cleaning solutions for demanding applications. Bespoke designs are provided for stringent requirements for cleanliness, material handling and highest volume throughputs. Both manual and fully automatic solutions are available with wide range of options.
- FinnSonic Genius ultrasonic technology provides a powerful, digitally regulated cleaning effect.
- Flexible configuration possibilities ensure ideal solution for any cleanliness requirements.
- Designed with the operator in mind, there are no compromises with safety and high level of ergonomics is ensured.
- FinnSonic provides the Famous FinnSonic durability and reliability thanks to a service friendly and heavy duty construction.
- Robust technology ensures equipment with long operating life.
- Fully automatic lines with an intuitive control system and FinnSonic NetService remote support are designed for your piece of mind.
- FinnSonic Optima provides a wide range of options to improve process efficiency and to minimize environmental impact.
Main characteristicsTreatment tank modules with
- hot air drying
- vacuum drying
- widest range of options including
- basket dunking
- basket rotation
- 150 l - up to in excess of 10 m3
- from 400 x 300 x h300 mm to custom sizes
- long models with a basket length of several meters
- 35 kg up toin excess of 10 tons
- 1,2 kW up to in excess of 30 kW’s
- 20, 30 and 40 kHz frequencies available
Bath maintenance options, for example
- storage tanks
- particle filtration
- oil separation
- automatic filling and dosing
Material handling and process automation options
- PTM Easy lift, pneumatic assisted basket handling of up to 50 kg capacity
- CH – chain hoist assisted basket handling 50 – 1000 kg
- LP – load platforms for automatic tank specific lifting/ dunking from 40 - 1000 kg
- MBT – fully automatic material handling and process control with multibasket operation
- 100, 200, 400, 1000 kg
- custom versions
- protected by a safety fence or fully encapsulated
- conveyor systems